Essie Encrusted Treasures Collection for Holiday 2013
This year, Essie celebrates the winter holidays with a new collection of nail polishes entitled Encrusted Treasures – A collection that features six sparkling colors with glittering particles that create a 3d effect .The international Launch Date is November 2013.
Too much of a good thing? Impossible. Indulge with essie’s new Encrusted Treasures for a ravishing look unlike any other. Six stunning shades herald a new dimension in nail colour Breakthrough formulas add layers of texture, embodying the glamour and power of magnificent jewels and intricately beaded lace gowns. With full coverage and a 3D finish, this collection goes one step beyond traditional colour for a glittering, sculptural effect – all in 1 stroke.
- Belugaria: Holographic jet black lace
- Peak of Chic: Alpine white holographic rainbow fringe
- On A Silver Platter: Pearlescent gold with holographic violet glitter
- Lots of Lux: Shimmering lapis lazuli with a superfine matte finish
- Ignite The Night: Sparkling hematite with a superfine matte finish
- Hors d’Oeuvres: Platinum gold with iridescent silver glitter