Chanel Spring 2014 Jardin de Camelias Collection
The favorite flower of Gabrielle Chanel inspires a fresh new colour collection. Delicate pinks and rich rosy hues adorn lips, eyes and nails with a tender radiance, offset by accents of pure white and luminous black. On the face, the exclusive JARDIN DE CAMÉLIAS Highlighting Powder illuminates with a translucent touch — like the soft glow of a precious pearl.
Illuminating Powder ($70.00) (Limited Edition)
A limited-edition creation, this sheer highlighting powder is artfully embossed with the icons of Chanel. Bringing a fresh vitality to the face, the soft powder lightly dusts over cheekbones and high points to capture and reflect light with a delicate luminosity. Part of the exclusive JARDIN DE CAMÉLIAS Collection.
- Jardin de Camelias (Limited Edition)
Joues Contraste ($43.00)
- Sakura (87) Pink (Limited Edition)
Ombres Tracees ($65.00)
One essential compact offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense colour, all with long-wearing results — in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested. Part of the exclusive JARDIN DE CAMÉLIAS Collection.
- Jardin Zen Matte to satin (Limited Edition)
Ligne Graphique de Chanel ($34.00)
- Noir Scintillant (14) (Limited Edition)
Illusion d’Ombre ($36.00)
- Rose des Vents (94) Pink (Limited Edition)
Aqualumiere Gloss ($29.50)
- Eau de Rose (86) (Limited Edition)
- Rosace (87) (Limited Edition)
- Baie Rose (89) (Limited Edition)
- Pink Pivoine (88) (Limited Edition)
Rouge Allure ($34.00)
- Charmeuse (142) (Limited Edition)
- Fleurie (137) (Limited Edition)
Available exclusively Chanel