MAC Fall 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection
MAC Cosmetics will release their Fall 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection in August/Setember 2013.
MAC Pressed Pigments take eye shadows to another level with advanced technology. Now in nine sophisticated new shades, go bold with the rich, blue colour of Vanilla Diamond or glamorous in stunning Black Grape. For a softer, luminous look try Pink Pepper or the glistening glow of Summer Honey. Two different applications give you gorgeous versatility – apply dry for a shimmery-sheer effect, or wet for a dramatic, high-gloss finish.
- Vanilla Diamond – Warm yellow beige (Frost)
- Sweet Acting – Mid-tone pink (Frost) (Repromote)
- Summer Honey – Pastel Coral (Frost)
- Lime Ice – Seafoam Green (Frost)
- Rock Candy – Mid-tone Fuchsia (Frost) (Permanent)
- Pink Pepper – Deep coral with gold pearl (Frost)
- Enlightening – Deep Silver (Frost) (Repromote)
- Moth – Mauve with silver pearl (Frost) (Permanent)
- Black Grape – Deep aubergine with multi pearl (Frost) (Permanent)
- Jet Couture – Charcoal Black (Frost) (Repromote)
- Damson – Deep brown with gold pearl (Frost)
- Midnight – Vibrant Deep blue (Frost) (Permanent)